Risposta alle domande più comuni
1. Check AeroAdmin in launched as administrator. Only an administrator account allows you to activate the service.
2. After you activated the service, AeroAdmin.exe must not be moved to another location. Otherwise, the service will not launch the executable.
3. In case AeroAdmin service doesn't work as expected - can't be activated or deactivated or simply doesn't start AeroAdmin after windows startup, reset the service by doing the following:
- Launch cmd as administrator.
- Type in "sc delete AeroadminService". Click Enter.
- Restart the computer.
- Launch AeroAdmin as administrator, activate the service in menu Connection->Service.