Frequently Asked Question
We will show how you can join AeroAdmin's affiliate program and earn a commission from each sale of our software product, whether generated through your website or through your subscriber base.
How does it work?
When a customer clicks on the AeroAdmin banner on your website, they will be directed to the AeroAdmin website where they can buy the product. Once the purchase is complete, the third-party payment system, PayProGlobal, will use a cookie that contains your unique affiliate ID to link the sale to your account. Upon the payment completion, your account will be credited with your share of the sale, and the customer will receive the license details to the AeroAdmin purchase.
How do you become an affiliate?
1) Register as an AeroAdmin affiliate by clicking on the link and completing the signup form on the Pay Pro Global website.
2) You will receive an email to your inbox which will prompt you to set a password for your new affiliate account. Use these credentials to login to your PayProGlobal account and view the Dashboard.
3) Download the marketing materials from the AeroAdmin website at this link and apply them to your website.
4) Take a note of your Affiliate ID that appears in your PayProGlobal dashboard, we will use this ID to set up a link for your customers to click on for sales.
5) Use this link to generate a button where customers may click to visit the AeroAdmin website. Select the button design of your choice and set the target URL to Your Own Link.
6) In this field, we can enter the URL path that contains your affiliate agreement ID, copy the HTML code and use it to create a working button on your website.
When a customer clicks on this link, they will be directed to the AeroAdmin website, and if they purchase the software, your Affiliate ID will be linked to the sale.